12 Dec More Reasons to Choose ARH
Arthur Rutenberg Homes is the only successful franchise network of homebuilders in the US. What does that mean to you? It means you can have the benefits of both a large and small builder.
- Location – Your Franchised Builder is flexible about location. They will gladly build on a lot you own. Although many of our model homes are located within gated communities, you are not forced to build within a specific community. Shop around; find a community or acreage that fits your needs. Better yet, let us help you. Many of our builders were raised in the area where they build so they can assist you in picking the right home site whether you are looking to raise your children or begin retirement.
- Craftsmanship – Your Franchised Builder was handpicked to represent Arthur Rutenberg Homes in a particular market. We feel quality craftsmanship is essential to the survival of our brand. So much so that your builder guaranties, in writing, that your home will have craftsmanship equal to or better than the craftsmanship you see in our model homes. We believe the difference is in the details. Our construction practices demonstrate this. From the way the pocket doors slide to the placement of the roof vents, our goal is to ensure your home will be both easy to maintain and a pleasure to live in for years to come.
- Personal Attention – By choosing an Arthur Rutenberg franchised builder, you are choosing to build with a small builder that not only builds a quality home but provides you with the personal attention you deserve. Before construction starts you will have made all the decisions required to build your home. To assist you in this process you will be assigned a Customer Care Specialist who will walk you through the process. Once construction has begun, you will be assigned a Construction Manager who will oversee the construction and scheduling of your home to ensure it is delivered to your satisfaction and on time. What’s best? The President of the franchised builder you selected is only one phone call away.
- Design Studios – Before you purchase an Arthur Rutenberg Home, you are invited to visit one of our Design Studios where you will be able to preview the quality building products we use in our homes. You can also begin to dream about the colors, textures and finishes you want for your new home. After purchasing the Arthur Rutenberg Home which best fits your needs, you are entitled to a complimentary Color Selection session where you receive professional advice from our certified interior designers. Not only is there a large variety of choices in each showroom, but you will receive personal attention from interior designers who know the plans in our Design Collection better than anyone else. Want to duplicate the tile detailing you saw in a Naples model as well as the cabinets from the model in Jacksonville? No problem. Our interior designers have computer access to help them identify any of the products used in any of our model homes.
- Guaranties – Because we are a Franchise Network, your ARH Builder is able to provide the best guaranties in the business. Your home is guaranteed against defects in the original workmanship for one year. Further, the structural components of your home are guaranteed against structural defects for ten years. A Gold Standard Home has five or less minor items needing additional work at the time of closing. Arthur Rutenberg’s franchised builders accomplish this more than two thirds of the time. Before closing we ask you to walk your home with your construction manager to prepare a list of any deficiencies to be corrected. We will then inspect the home with you again to assure both of us that all corrective work has been satisfactorily completed before closing.