HALLAM PARK and HERITAGE PLACE are located within the main subdivision HALLAM PRESERVE, and allow families the opportunity to live in a chic neighborhood surrounded by lush woodlands where they can escape into serenity after a long day of work. This sophisticated neighborhood gives residents an abundance of privacy from the outside world while still allowing residents the opportunity to be close to the major parts of Lakeland. These communities back up to Lakeland Highlands Scrub and nature preserve. Scrub jays, and other Florida animals and birds are plentiful. These neighborhoods truly do allow for residents to be one with nature while still being within presence of their very homes.
- Close major parts of Lakeland community such as many shopping areas and the Polk parkway.
- Beautiful views of Florida Wildlife and Vegetation
- Private Walking trails available to residents within the community.
- Community Clubhouse and Pool available to all residents.
- Gated community which allows for complete privacy.
- Located near the best elementary school within the Polk County area.