A new home purchase is one of the largest financial decisions you will make in a lifetime. It can also be the biggest investment you will make for your future.
1. Warranty-Your new Arthur Rutenberg Home will not only come with warranties on your appliances and finishes, but also with our 10-YEAR structural warranty. In addition, we adhere to our Service Credo: “If, within ten years of closing on your new home, a problem occurs which you believe is caused by a defect in original workmanship, we want to hear from you. We will inspect the problem and if we agree, we will correct it without charge.
2. New Technology-Arthur Rutenberg Homes construction adapts to new regulations and requirements that ensure your new home has state-of-the-art technology which can include high speed internet, security systems with hardwired smoke detectors, pool alarms, and multiple phone/cable lines. Already know where you want to set up your computer workstation or audio visual entertainment? Thinking about surround sound? Wiring a home to suit your needs during construction is less invasive than attempting to retrofit a home and dealing with drywall and ceiling repairs.
3. Energy Efficiency-Today’s Arthur Rutenberg Homes are Energy Star Certified and include 14 SEER dual zoned HVAC systems, radiant barrier roof deck, Low-E insulated vinyl windows, digital programmable thermostats, Energy Star Certified appliances, Rinnai tank-less gas water heaters, and more! Combined, these features can save you $$$ and time all the while maximizing your comfort with Greener living!
4. New Homes=Newer Amenities-Often, new homes are often located in the most up and coming areas of town. Newer shopping, dining, roadways, and schools often pop up as a new home community begins to take off.
5. Builder Reputation-Your new Arthur Rutenberg Homebuilder is around even after the sale of your new home. Our company has been building luxury homes with superior architectural design in Florida since 1953 and has recently begun to expand into The Carolinas.
6. Clean and Low-maintenance-Our new homes are designed to leave you with little to no maintenance for a long time as all materials are new! With no repairs and costly renovations you are free to spend your time on things you enjoy.
7. It’s New and All You!-From the interior choices, finishes, and colors, to the overall design, your new home is an expression of you! You don’t have to “Live with” someone else’s choices.
Subject to change without notice. CGC045694. 2/27/12