Employment Opportunity Available Immediately for a Construction Manager in Bluffton / Hilton Head Island, SC area.
If you are experienced in constructing upscale homes with an outstanding track record of achievement, this is your chance to make a significant impact to the future of our company. This position consists of managing the field activities for construction of upscale custom homes. You will have a close working relationship with office personnel who produce the job budget and purchase orders, your start package and vendor start packages.
- Edit, approve and maintain the construction schedule.
- Expedite construction per the schedule.
- Effectively communicate with vendors and trade partners to insure quality workmanship and build the home “zero defect” by phase. This is a Key Accountability.
- In the case of presold homes, communicate with the customer both proactively and reactively. Use our established methods for doing this as well as your own.
- Use and protect the integrity of our purchase order system. Monitoring project over expenditures; identifying why or how field variances occur; implementing corrective actions.
- Deliver homes on schedule with Gold Standard closing.
Total compensation in the $50-$65K range composed of base salary plus performance based bonuses related to meeting construction schedules, Gold Standard closings, preservation of gross profit and customer satisfaction.
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Interviews are by appointment only. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you for your interest in Arthur Rutenberg Homes’ career listings.
Send Resume including salary history to Attn: Brent Christensen
EOE/Drug Free Workplace