Arthur Rutenberg Homes is looking for a Web Developer to join our IT team. The right candidate for this position will be able to work independently to maintain and enhance the company’s website, intranet, extranets, and other portals and applications.
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC, C#, PHP (WordPress), JQuery, Java Script, AJAX, XML and SQL
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft CDO, MySQL, SQLServer, and Oracle databases is desirable
- Proven experience developing web sites for architectural and design corporations
- Able to quickly absorb fresh technical information and to apply it effectively
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the company as well as external organizations
Competitive salary plus benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and life insurance.
About Arthur Rutenberg Homes
Arthur Rutenberg has been a respected name in homebuilding since 1953, when he built his first home upon the four “cornerstones” that would make him legendary: design, craftsmanship, service and responsibility. Today, Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc. is one of the largest networks of independently owned and operated homebuilding companies in the nation, with franchised homebuilders throughout Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina and Tennessee.