We would be happy to take you on a tour of the The Vineyards or any of the various areas of the Lake Club at Lakewood Ranch.
Our Almeria Model is located in the Vineyards section of the Lake Club at Lakewood Ranch on Daysailor Drive.
Here are the Almeria model directions to the Vineyards coming from north or south on I-75:
* Take Lakewood Ranch exit #213 (University Parkway) and go east on University Parkway.
* Drive approximately 4.5 miles (about one mile after you pass the light at Lorraine Road) and turn left when you see the Lake Club information sign. Please stop at the information center and get a gate pass as well as one of the handouts for the Lake Club, it has a wealth of great materials in it.
* Once you go through gate house you will immediately come a landscaped traffic circle, take the second turn - keep the large lake and club house on your right.
* As you drive along the lake, you will come to another landscaped circle, again keep the lake to your right and make the first right on to Clearlake Avenue.
* You will come to one more circle intersection that is the entrance to the club house, do not turn there. You want to continue straight ahead, so use the second exit off of the circle and stay on Clearlake Avenue.
* The first left is Daysailor Trail, through the stop sign. Follow Daysailor Trail around the lake and the address of our Almeria 1341B model is: 16420 Daysailor Trail, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202. - 941-907-1230