Announcing Lake View Estates the newest part of the Lake Club; the jewel of Lakewood Ranch. The Lake Club at Lakewood Ranch starts as a Tuscan-inspired, private club community of custom luxury homes features scenic lakes, decorative bridges, a unique one-mile long park and a Grande Clubhouse with day spa and concierge services. The Lake Club is just minutes from the Sarasota Polo Club as well as five premier golf courses, the Sarasota Cricket Club, and the white sand beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast. Envision a unique community, lush landscaping, parks, and wide-open spaces. The builders chosen for The Lake Club are the finest estate builders in the region and all homes are custom-built to suit each buyer. Each builder offers their own dramatic flair to create the perfect place for family and friends to gather.
The recreational facilities of the Grand Clubhouse are an exclusive amenity for property owners in The Lake Club. You, your family and guests can relax, mingle with neighbors and enjoy a myriad of activities all in the privacy of a fully-gated neighborhood.The Lake Club is a designated "green" area of the Ranch, meaning that all homes meet standards for energy efficiency, clean indoor air, sustainability and drought-resistant landscaping. Visit The Lake Club and experience the beautifully appointed one-of-a-kind showcase homes. Chose your own private home site and become part of a place where luxury is the backdrop for an extraordinary way of life.
We would be happy to take you on a tour of Lake View Estates, The Vineyards or any of the various areas of the Lake Club at Lakewood Ranch.
Our Cortina Model is located at 8007 Bowspirit Way in the Lake Club.
Here are the Cortina model directions to the Vineyards coming from north or south on I-75:
* Take Lakewood Ranch exit #213 (University Parkway) and go east on University Parkway.
* Drive approximately 4.5 miles (about one mile after you pass the light at Lorraine Road) and turn left when you see the Lake Club information sign. Please stop at the information center and get a gate pass as well as one of the handouts for the Lake Club, it has a wealth of great materials in it.
* Once you go through gate house you will immediately come a landscaped traffic circle, take the second turn and keep the large lake and club house on your right.
* As you drive along the lake, you will come to another landscaped circle, again keep the lake to your right and make the first right on to Clearlake Avenue.
* You will come to one more circle intersection that is the entrance to the club house, do not turn there. You want to continue straight ahead, so use the second exit off of the circle and stay on Clearlake Avenue.
* Stay straight until the roads merge and follow right over the bridge. The next left turn is Bowspirit Way and the Cortina is the last home on the right our Cortina 1499B model address is: 8007 Bowspirit Way, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202. - 941-907-1230