Rosewood Homes is seeking an Accounting Clerk to assist with day to day operations. This person will support the Accountant with many responsibilities, including, but not limited to the following:
1. Responsible for all Accounts Payable functions.
2. Performs all banking functions and deposits.
3. Work with Accountant/Purchasing Manager/Building Company President to resolve pricing differences on invoices or vendor extras that do not have POs.
4. Maintain Notice to Owner log with actual NTO dates and partial and final lien release dates.
5. Perform all banking which includes writing up deposits and taking them to the bank as needed.
6. ALL Accounts Payable – Consistent with the Accounting Manual and Chart of Accounts.
High School Diploma Required.
Salary: $37,000.00 /year
Please submit your resume to Shaila Romero at email@example.com.
About Rosewood Homes, Inc.
Rosewood Homes, Inc. is an independently owned and operated franchise of Arthur Rutenberg Homes that has been building custom and luxury homes throughout Brevard County. Located in Melbourne, FL, Rosewood Homes is known for its quality of construction, ability to consistently satisfy its customers, and meeting Arthur Rutenberg Homes’ Gold Standard commitment.