Arthur Rutenberg Homes, a legendary leader in residential design, is looking for a Design Manager to join our nationally recognized Design Department in the Charlotte, NC area. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 10 years of experience in an architectural discipline, preferably HIGH END RESIDENTIAL design.
- Scheduling: Ability to prioritize and schedule jobs for department employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate with our Building Companies for drawing clarifications.
- Must possess the ability to understand and solve complex design issues including roof schematic plans, and communicate solutions to department employees.
- Broad Knowledge of residential construction, including structure and codes.
- Ability to create and maintain drawing standards.
- Quality Control: Ability to review all aspects of others work for accuracy, consistency, and thoroughness.
- Technical Support: Demonstrate proficiency troubleshooting Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit.
- Possess the ability to create a full set of construction documents from design development to completion using sketches provided, develop design detailing, and understand how details come together. Consistently providing and applying ideas to improve the integrity of the design.
This is a great opportunity to further your career working alongside a forward-thinking team of 20+ design professionals. Competitive starting salary based on experience level plus benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance. Please send resume and salary history to Daniel Stiling at email@example.com.