Arthur Rutenberg Homes, a legendary leader in residential design, has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Design Manager to join our nationally recognized Design Department in the Charlotte, NC area. We seek a detail oriented individual who can assist in leading our model home design department.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The successful candidate excels at scheduling and has the ability to efficiently prioritize and plan jobs for department employees.
• Excellent communication skills allow you to easily interact with our Building Companies for drawing clarifications.
• Your creative energy gives you the ability to produce and maintain drawing standards, while consistently providing and applying ideas to improve the integrity of the design.
• You excel at quality control and enjoy reviewing all aspects of others’ work for accuracy, consistency, and thoroughness.
• This individual can demonstrate proficiency troubleshooting Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit to provide technical support to your team.
• The ability to create a full set of construction documents from design development to completion using sketches provided, develop design detailing, and understand how details come together are among your top strengths.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of experience in an architectural discipline, preferably HIGH END RESIDENTIAL design.
• Broad knowledge of residential construction, including structure and codes.
• Must be proficient in Revit 2015 or later.
• Please submit your resume when applying.
Arthur Rutenberg Homes has been in business for over 35 years, with many of our first employees still a part of our expanding family. This is a great opportunity to further your career working alongside a forward-thinking team of over 20 design professionals. We offer a competitive salary plus benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), vision, life insurance, and profit sharing. If this position sounds like the next step in your career, then this is the job for you! Please submit your resume to Daniel Stiling, Associate Director of Design, at email@example.com.