Arthur Rutenberg Homes has a great opportunity for an experienced Interior Design Assistant to further their career working alongside seasoned interior design professionals. This position is in our model home division, with a tight knit group of designers who work together, and where every job is unique.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is ideal for someone with outstanding organization skills, that will take direction, and works best in a team environment. You are easily able to collaborate with team members, vendors, and all levels of personnel.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills on the phone and in person with customers, franchises, and sub-contractors. Your upbeat and energetic attitude will assist the Designer in completing the model home installation on time and in budget.
- This individual thrives in high-pressure situations and tight deadlines. Your self initiative allows you to meet company goals and project deadlines, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The successful candidate is a quick learner, will possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends, and will utilize their experience with fabric and furniture vendors to assist the Designer in creating beautiful model homes.
- You love to see projects progress through the entire design process, and enjoy the overnight travel that is occasionally required for model home installations.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 years of Interior Design experience is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and working knowledge of AutoCAD or REVIT.
- A background which demonstrates an understanding of the home building process is preferred.
- Please submit your resume when applying.
Arthur Rutenberg Homes has been in business for over 35 years, with many of our first employees still a part of our expanding family. We offer medical, dental, 401(k), vision, life insurance, and profit sharing. If this position sounds like the next step in your career, then this is the job for you! Please submit your resume to Patti Guthrie, Vice President Interiors, at firstname.lastname@example.org