Arthur Rutenberg Homes, a legendary leader in residential design, has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced CAD Draftsman to join our nationally recognized Design Department in Clearwater, Florida. We seek a detail oriented individual that can produce full sets of working drawings.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is ideal for someone that has a strong background in residential drafting, and can understand and solve design issues including roof layouts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with your team and across departments, along with your strong work ethic, make you a great team player.
- The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in Florida block and frame construction and architecture, and have a background which demonstrates an understanding of the home building process.
- This individual thrives in high-pressure situations and tight deadlines, and your self initiative and collaboration skills allow you to meet company goals and project deadlines with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional development, along with the potential to expand your drafting ability under the guidance of top designers, is an exciting opportunity for this candidate.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of high end residential experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Revit 2015 or later.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
- Please submit your resume when applying.
Arthur Rutenberg Homes has been in business for over 35 years, with many of our first employees still a part of our expanding family. We offer medical, dental, 401(k), vision, life insurance, and profit sharing. If this position sounds like the next step in your career, then this is the job for you! Please submit your resume to Evelyn Luke, Associate Director of Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Arthur Rutenberg Homes
Luxury Custom Home Builder